DTX8K-M defines the new upper mid-range of the Yamaha E-Drums range but uses Yamaha‘s new Mesh-Head Pads.
It promises professional sounds and features for players of all levels, and offers a massive technological step forward.
It combines Yamaha‘s world class acoustic drum history with the newest in digital drumming, sampling and music technology.
• 12” Mesh Head 2-Zone Snare Pad
• 3-Zone Cymbal Pad 15“ for Ride Cymbal with positional sensing
• 3x Kit Modifier Knobs to instantly add real sampled room Ambience, Compression and other Effects
• Independent Compression, 3 Sweep able Band EQ, Transient Adjustment and Insert Effect for every channel
• 256-note Polyphony
• MIDI Interface : Both USB and 5-pin MIDI Out
• USB : Both for computer/tablet/phone linking and also Sample loading
• Internal Effects : Yes – Compression, Transient Control, and EQ on every channel, plus 2x Send Effects, plus Master Effects.
• Auxiliary Input : 3.5mm
• Integrated Metronome & Training Functions
• Recording Function : 90 minutes to a USB Stick
• Digital Output : USB Audio to Device, or record direct to USB drive
Tags: Yamaha DTX8M