DTX6 series features the DTX-PRO module with it's innovative KIT MODIFIERs, to spark creativity and deliver superb performance in a compact configuration.
The original Yamaha TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) head surface used in the flagship models, combine with fantastic real drum sounds and natural ambience captured in world-renowned studios, provide an authentic playing experience.
The DTX6 Series is recommended for all drummers who want to have fun, play like a pro, need a compact kit, and want to easily transfer their skills to acoustic drums.
- Faithfully reproduces real drum kit sounds and ambience recorded in world renowned studios
- AMBIENCE, COMP, and EFFECT Kit Modifier knobs that allow you to create your own unique sounds
- Yamaha's original TCS head is used on the snare pad to achieve a realistic, natural feel and rebound that makes you want to keep playing
- 3-zone pads for the snare, crash, and ride. The cymbals can be choked and muted. The ride cymbal is equipped with a hit point detection function (positional sensing)
- Yamaha system hardware is used for the included hi-hat stand and snare arm
|Pad||Snare||XP80 (8 inch) TCS head 3-zone pad|
|Tom 1, 2||TP70 (7 inch) Rubber head 1-zone pad|
|Floor Tom||TP70 (7 inch) Rubber head 1-zone pad|
|Bass Drum||KP90 (7.5 inch) rubber head with Multi layer cushion|
|Hi-Hat||RHH135 (13 inch) 2-zone pad|
|Crash Cymbal 1||PCY135 (13 inch) 3-zone pad|
|Crash Cymbal 2||PCY135 (13 inch) 3-zone pad|
|Ride Cymbal||PCY135 (13 inch) 3-zone pad|
Tags: Yamaha DTX6K2-X