Yamaha reface CP - електрично пијано
Electric piano: A retro and superb package
Vintage Keyboard Sound Engine with six incredibly detailed vintage keyboard types.
Each keyboard type matches a carefully chosen Drive and Tremolo setting to provide an incredibly musical pairing.
The six keyboard types are:
• RdI, early '70s tine electric piano
• RdII, late '70s tine electric piano
• Wr, late '60s reed electric piano
• Clv, 70s struck string Clavinet
• Toy, toy piano
• CP, Yamaha CP80 electric grand piano
128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance.
Five stomp box-style effects with direct control
The effect types are:
• Drive (adds harmonics and distortion)
• Tremolo (Auto-Pan for Rd) or VCM Wah with adjustable depth and rate
• Chorus with adjustable depth and speed
• VCM Phaser with adjustable depth and speed
• Digital or Analog-Type Delay with adjustable time and depth
• Reverb with adjustable depth
• Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
• Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all electric piano sounds
Mobility & Connectivity
2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time.
Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound.
USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device.
• Audio output
Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more.
• Audio input
A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument.
• Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
Create your Soundmondo. Inspire and be inspired.
[Coming on September 1st]
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you’re online.
Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use - just connect reface to Chrome and you’re ready to create or start browsing.
Amplifiers and Speakers
|Amplifiers||2 W x 2|
|Speakers||3 cm x 2|
|Power Consumption||6 W (When using PA-130 power adaptor)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 5 hours|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Power Supply||Adaptors||PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha|
|Batteries||Six “AA” size batteries or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries|
|Included||AC adaptor*, MIDI breakout cable, Owner’s Manual, Warranty* *May be included depending on your locale|
|Number of types||6 Keyboard types|
|Effects||Drive, Tremolo/VCM Wah, Chorus/VCM Phaser, Digital Delay/Analog-Type Delay, Reverb|
|Dimensions||Width||530 mm (20 7/8")|
|Height||60 mm (2 3/8")|
|Depth||175 mm (6 7/8")|
|Weight||1.9 kg (4 lbs, 3 oz) (not including batteries)|
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
|Type||HQ mini (High-Quality mini)|
|Engine||SCM + AWM2|
|DC IN||DC IN (12 V) jack|
|Headphones||PHONES (6.3 mm, stereo phone jack)|
|MIDI||MIDI (mini-DIN IN/OUT)|
|AUX IN||AUX IN (3.5 mm, mini stereo phone jack)|
|OUT PUT||L/MONO, R (6.3 mm, TS phone jack, unbalanced)|
|USB TO HOST||USB (TO HOST)|
|Pedal||Type||SUSTAIN: FC3(A), FC4(A), FC5 (optional)|
|Half damper||Yes (only connceted to FC3(A))|