Yamaha reface DX - FM синтисајзер
FM synthesizer: Discover new/genuine FM
• 4-operator FM Sound Engine offers dynamic and expressive additive synthesis
• A new feature of this engine is continuously variable feedback on every operator allowing for a wide-range of sound creation
• Two programmable effects blocks with seven effect types per block:
(The effect types are: VCM Touch Wah, VCM Flanger, VCM Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and Distortion)
• Multi-touch control interface gives direct access to four simultaneous parameters
• 32 Voice memory locations allow storing and recalling favorite Voices
• Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
• Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all FM generated sounds
Integrated Phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam.
Mobility & Connectivity
2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time.
Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound.
USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device.
• Audio output
Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more.
• Audio input
A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument.
Continuous controller pedal input for volume control.
Uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life.
Create your Soundmondo. Inspire and be inspired.
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you're online.
Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use - just connect reface to Chrome and you're ready to create or start browsing.
Amplifiers and Speakers
|Amplifiers||2 W x 2|
|Speakers||3 cm x 2|
|Power Consumption||6 W (When using PA-130 power adaptor)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 5 hours|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Power Supply||Adaptors||PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha|
|Batteries||Six “AA” size batteries or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries|
|Included||AC adaptor*, MIDI breakout cable, Owner’s Manual, Warranty* *May be included depending on your locale|
|Number of types||4 Operators, 12 Algorithms|
|Number of voices||32 (memorable)|
|Effects||Distortion/VCM Touch Wah/Chorus/VCM Flanger/VCM Phaser/Delay/Reverb|
|Dimensions||Width||530 mm (20 7/8")|
|Height||60 mm (2 3/8")|
|Depth||175 mm (6 7/8")|
|Weight||1.9 kg (4 lbs, 3 oz) (not including batteries)|
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
|Type||HQ mini (High-Quality mini)|
|Display||Type||Full Dot LCD (128 x 64 dots)|
|DC IN||DC IN (12 V) jack|
|Headphones||PHONES (6.3 mm, stereo phone jack)|
|MIDI||MIDI (mini-DIN IN/OUT)|
|AUX IN||AUX IN (3.5 mm, mini stereo phone jack)|
|OUT PUT||L/MONO, R (6.3 mm, TS phone jack, unbalanced)|
|USB TO HOST||USB (TO HOST)|
|Pedal||Type||SUSTAIN: FC3(A), FC4(A), FC5 (optional)|
|Half damper||NO (*Half damper's control message can be sent to external device via MIDI)|