Pacifica 012 Black & Line6 Spider® V 20 - Electric guitar package.
Compact and lightweight, yet with astonishing sound quality and amp modelling abilities, the Spider® V 20 makes the perfect practice amp. Plug into perfectly distilled collections of American and British amp tones, paired down to the very essentials. Spider® V 20 gives you access to a variety of tones that every guitarist wants. Shimmering clean tones, a classic crunch inspired by a 100-watt Marshall Plexi, punchy high-gain heaven inspired by a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier and more...
Pacifica 012 entry level electric guitar.
For an inexpensive yet high-quality introduction to the world of rock guitar, you’ll not find better value than the Pacifica 012.
Modelled on the best-selling Pacifica 112, the new, even more affordable 012 has a similarly contoured double-cutaway body, and the firepower of a raunchy bridge-position humbucker plus two clear-toned single-coil pickups. The five-position pickup switch allows selection of those classic ‘in-between’ sounds, while the vibrato bridge is a well-proven vintage design with six individually adjustable saddles for accurate intonation and a slinky set-up.
- Full-size Electric Guitar
- Classic double-cutaway design
- High Spec hardware
- Renowned Quality construction and finish
- Humbucker-Single-Single pickup configuration
- Vintage Style Tremolo
- Solid Agathis Body
- Maple neck with Bolt-on design
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22-frets
- 20 watts
- 8" speaker
- 16 diverse onboard presets may be customized using Spider V Remote
- 3 simultaneous effects and independent reverb
- 200+ amps, cabs, and effects—accessible with Spider V Remote
- Acoustic Guitar and Bass presets included
- Easy-to-use controls
- Onboard tuner and tap-tempo
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app
Spider 15 amp specifications:
- Power: 15-Watt Mono
- Speakers: 8" Custom Speaker
- Amp Models: 4 Amp
- Models: Clean, Crunch, Metal, Insane,
- Effects: 6 Smart FX: Chorus/Flanger Phaser, Tremolo, Tape, Echo, Sweep Echo, Reverb, and Tap Tempo , Up to 2 FX at once
- Presets/Channels: 4 User- programmable channels
- Ins/Outs: Headphone/ Direct Out CD/MP3 jack FBV jack
- Tuner: Built-in front-panel tuner
- Compatible Foot Controllers: FBV2 , FBV Express MkII
- Dimensions: 16"W x 15"H x 8.5"D, 17 lbs.
- Additional Features: Free access to Spider Online: 500+ guitar lessons, tones, jam tracks & more
Pacifica 012 electric guitar specifications:Control Interface
- Strings Scale 25 1/2" (648 mm)
- Type Agathis or Nato
- Pick Up System Single Coil x 2, Humbucker x 1
- Neck Maple
- Finger Board Rosewood / 22 frets
- Bridge Vintage Style Tremolo
- Overall Controls Master Volume Yes
- Master Tone Yes
- Other Control 5-position Lever
Yamaha Pacifica Spider Pack II
- Brand: YAMAHA
- Availability: Call Us